Speed Date Event Coming Soon
Saturday 24 & 31 October - Speed Date a Sustainable Expert
Two weeks after SHD, we’ll host over 40 speed dates via Zoom in which people can get advice from a range of subject matter experts.
- The panel of experts will include: architects, designers, energy assessors, builders, solar designers & installers, window suppliers, permaculture and gardening experts.
- During these 15min consultations, the sustainability experts will answer your specific questions and offer practical advice.
- People will be able to register for two dates at cost $5/date.
Can I still get access to the SHD resources?
Yes, all the resources and Zoominar recordings are available now for you to access at your convenience. Check them out and discover for yourself why 84% of participants rated them as excellent and 86% of participants said they would rewatch them. See below for more details
The full SHD experience presents a range of inspiring and detailed learning resources. The fees are excellent value at $5 per house or $10 for the whole program. After registering for specific house(s) or the full program, you’ll receive access the following resources:
- The homeowner’s story, photo gallery, detailed specification data for the selected house(s).
- View the 8-10min house tour video narrated by the homeowner.
- View the recording of the specific 1-hr zoominar held over the 10-11 October weekend.