March Green Drinks
Yeah Green Drinks are back! It’s been such a long time between drinks and we’re very excited to be heading back to Beav’s. We hope you can join us for this special community briefing on the recently published research paper, Resilient Geelong.
Topic: Resilient Geelong: What? Why? How?
Date: Wed 31 March, 5.30-7.30pm
- Jennifer Cromarty, CEO, Committee for Geelong
- Rebecca Bartel, Deakin Uni, Chair of CfG Research Working Group
Prepared by Deakin University, the Committee for Geelong released this research paper in late 2020. The study was led by Professor Louise Johnson, Alfred Deakin Institute for Citizenship and Globalisation in conjunction with Dr Meg Mundell and Rebecca Bartel.
This is the first opportunity for the community to receive a briefing and discuss the research findings and its recommendations.
- The nature of resilience ~ What makes Geelong resilient?
- Changing Geelong ~ Sectoral & employment trends
- Post COVID global and national trends – Exemplars for Geelong
- Report recommendations – Looking forward – Transitioning Geelong
Venue: Beav’s Bar, 77 Little Malop St, Geelong
Cost: $5, $3 GS members ~ finger food provided, drinks at bar prices
Note: As venue numbers are limited by COVID restrictions, bookings are essential.
We hope you can attend this insightful presentation about Geelong’s future directions and participate in the discussion.
42 in stock
This event has passed
54 Has Sold