Climate Action ‘Drinks’ – Wed 29 April
We were delighted by the response to our relaunched networking drinks at Beav’s Bar in February. At our recent Clever Living seminar about Project Drawdown, we discovered there are plenty of solutions to the global #ClimateEmergency. We can protect the environment and prosper together but there’s no time to lose. So while we may be self-isolating, we can still gather together virtually for this Zoom webinar.
- Bryony Edwards from CACE (Council and Community Action in the Climate Emergency) will share her climate advocacy methods and insights as well as explain why Green New Deal concept is gaining popularity as we emerge from the coronavirus pandemic.
- We’ll also outline our new Strategy 2020-2025.
Don’t feel anxious about the climate crisis – GET ACTIVE!
We need your help to:
- advocate for #ClimateAction and urge politicians at all levels of government to set meaningful emission reduction targets
- raise community awareness for the Climate Change Bill 2020 being proposed by Independent MP, Zali Steggall
- encourage the City of Greater Geelong to be more ambitious with its new Sustainability Framework
Wednesday April 29 6.30-8.00pm online via Zoom, book now below to register and receive the zoom details.
Please supply your own drink of choice! Note: as you’ll be taken to our Zoom platform to register, the booking numbers will not show on our website.
Need help using Zoom – click here.
This event has passed
0 Has Sold