Business Workshop: Carbon Accounting: Getting Started
18 in stock
This event has passed
10 Has Sold
In this workshop, experienced consultant Heidi Fog will provide a how to guide for businesses wanting to do their first carbon audit. Topics to be covered include:
- Why do it? The purpose and value of carbon accounting
- What’s in and out? Defining the boundaries, inclusions, exclusions and justifications
- How to gather the data? Input data – Deriving embodied emissions
- What to do with the output?
- Where to next? Absolute carbon reduction or carbon neutral claim
Heidi Fog is a Carbon Accountant and Sustainability Consultant, working with businesses to achieve and maintain carbon neutrality and/or facilitate their sustainability plans. She acts as a Registered Consultant for organisations wishing to certify carbon neutrality against the Federal Government’s Climate Active Carbon Neutral Standard.