Gazza and mum Sue had solar and batteries installed on their homes as part of the Geelong Community Solar Program, and you can too. But you only have until December 31st to sign up.
The two-time Brownlow medallist is passionate about the environment. “I love getting out in nature, I love my hiking, surfing and having renewable energy in my house is important to me to keep costs down as well as ensure a sustainable future.
“Now that we’ve got solar and a battery installed, it’s nice to know everything I am doing is all powered by solar. It has been great, and I want to encourage others on the surf coast to look into it,” Mr Ablett Jr said.
Don’t miss the chance to join Gary and Sue and be part of something big!
Led by Geelong Sustainability and supported by local councils, you can leverage the buying power of your community. Save on power bills with quality solar and battery storage for your home or business, all with the peace of mind knowing it’s delivered by
- Led by Geelong Sustainability, delivered by RACV Solar and Mondo Energy
- Backed by leading warranties and products
- Supporting your local economy and the environment
- Donating solar panels to your community with every installation
- Helping the region create a clean energy future
- Open to homes and businesses across the Greater Geelong, Surf Coast, Colac Otway and Golden Plains Shires and Borough of Queenscliffe
The program is closing on 31st December – so be sure to register your interest today before it’s too late.