Our wonderful Sustainability Directory was published in September 2015 after an amazing 2,000 hours of volunteer work.
This resource aligns fully with our aim – to inform, inspire and connect people and with the One Planet Living principles. The second edition has over 500 listings encompassing Geelong, Bellarine, Colac Otway, Golden Plains, Queenscliff and the Surf Coast.
Best of all it’s FREE!
The Directory is an invaluable resource for anyone seeking:
- Reliable sources of information
- To make smarter choices
- Accredited local suppliers
- Connections with their local community.
Have a look inside
Click on the image below to open a searchable version. Use the navigation arrows to move to the next page or to a specific page number. Please be patient while the file loads.
Getting a copy
During 2017 & 2018, 16,000 copies of the Directory were distributed to the community. Only a few copies now remain. You may be able to find a copy at your local:
- CoGG Customer Service Centre
- Geelong Regional Library branch, or
- Neighbourhood House
If not, please contact us – we may have a few copies left.
Geelong Sustainability wishes to thank the following people and organisations:
- Principal partner: the City of Greater Geelong in particular Future Proofing Geelong and the Environment and Waste Departments. Their advance order for 10,000 copies provided the financial platform for the project.
- Council Partners: Environment Departments of Colac Otway Shire and Golden Plains Shire.
- Cr Andy Richards, who officially launched the directory at our September Green Drinks event.
- The many businesses and organisations that advertised and/or listed in the directory.
- Subcontractors: Rachel O’Brien (graphic design) and Fleetwood Print Group.
- Directory Task Group: Vivienne Burke (research), Vicki Perrett (production/editor) and team members – Lauren Penman, Janet Campbell, Noreen Nicholson and John Pearce.