Our wonderful Sustainability Directory was published in September 2015 after an amazing 2,000 hours of volunteer work.
This resource aligns fully with our aim – to inform, inspire and connect people and with the One Planet Living principles. The second edition has over 500 listings encompassing Geelong, Bellarine, Colac Otway, Golden Plains, Queenscliff and the Surf Coast.
Best of all it’s FREE!
The Directory is an invaluable resource for anyone interested in finding out:
- Where to get reliable information
- How to make smarter choices
- Who are their accredited local suppliers
- How can they connect with their local community.
Have a look inside
Click on the image below to open a searchable version. Use the navigation arrows to move to the next page or to a specific page number.
Where can you pick up a copy?
With a print run of 16,000 copies, the publication is now widely available and being distributed at:
- CoGG Customer Service Centres
- Geelong Regional Libraries
- Neighbourhood Houses
- Any Geelong Sustainability event
- Open houses on Sustainable House Day
If you are having trouble locating a hard copy or would like a set for your community group then please contact us.
Geelong Sustainability wishes to thank the following people and organisations:
- Principal partner: the City of Greater Geelong in particular Future Proofing Geelong and the Environment and Waste Departments. Their advance order for 10,000 copies provided the financial platform for the project.
- Council Partners: Environment Departments of Colac Otway Shire and Golden Plains Shire.
- Cr Andy Richards, who officially launched the directory at our September Green Drinks event.
- The many businesses and organisations that advertised and/or listed in the directory.
- Subcontractors: Rachel O’Brien (graphic design) and Fleetwood Print Group.
- Directory Task Group: Vivienne Burke (research), Vicki Perrett (production/editor) and team members – Lauren Penman, Janet Campbell, Noreen Nicholson and John Pearce.