Executive Officer, GreenLight
Be at the forefront of our region’s clean energy transition
Geelong Sustainability is seeking to appoint an Executive Officer for its commercial arm, GreenLight. GreenLight has enjoyed considerable success in its first 18 months of operation. Geelong Sustainability is looking for an appropriately skilled and experienced person to lead the next stage of its growth and expansion.
Established in 2007, Geelong Sustainability is a not-for-profit incorporated community association, a registered environmental organisation (REO) and charity with DGR status. Its mission is to empower the bold transformative action required to become a zero carbon city-region and to seize the economic opportunities and social benefits for our region.
GreenLight was established in June 2019 to create and manage a revenue stream to support and enable the long term viability of Geelong Sustainability. Since its inception, GreenLight has filled an unmet market niche by providing a range of energy efficiency services to government, business and households.
The Executive Officer is responsible for the day to day management of GreenLight’s operations and for identifying and developing new business opportunities that align with the mission and strategy of Geelong Sustainability.
We would love to hear from you if you think you are suited to this important role. An attractive salary will be provided for this part time position (0.6 FTE) for a period of two years.
How To Apply
- Applications must be received by 5pm on 2 May 2021 for consideration
- Applications should address the key selection criteria and required attributes and include a current resume and the details of at least two referees
- Applications should be emailed to the GS Secretary, Vivienne Burke at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To talk further about the position, please call Vicki Perrett on 0425 802 116
- Download a position description here
- Note: We anticipate conducting interviews in the week commencing 10 May.