We need your help!Geelong Sustainability is a community group that can only function with the help of people like you.
There are lots of ways you can volunteer and get involved:
- Be part of our stall and chat with the public at local community events
- Welcome people to open homes on Sustainable House Day
- Input your ideas and expertise into one of our specific campaign, project or event task groups
- Be part of the CORE Geelong project team.
- Help us share information via our social media sites
- Be part of the team that co-ordinates Green Drinks each month
- Distribute The Sustainability Directory to the public at a shopping centre or venue near you
- Nominate to become a member of our committee of management at the AGM.
Help us to make Geelong a more sustainable region.
Let us know how you'd like to help and we'll be in touch soon.
Will you volunteer?
Like this to encourage your friends to volunteer.