Sustainable House Day Geelong 2018
2018 is our tenth year coordinating this event. Geelong Sustainability will showase a diverse program of 10+ interesting properties opening across our region.
Why you should not miss Sustainable House Day?
- Discover that the key to a comfortable, enjoyable, cost-effective home is knowledge not money!
- Learn how to lower your home’s lower running costs and increase its property value?
- Wander through well-orientated homes and experience the benefits of passive solar design!
- If you are thinking about getting solar or going off grid, then several homes will have local accredited designers/installers giving advice.
- Visit our Sustainable House Day page for details on this year’s homes
- For regular news and updates, follow our special Facebook page /SHDgeelong
- Attend our special SHD Preview Green Drinks on Wed 26 Spetember
- Contact Vicki, our SHD coordinator at email@example.com
Will you come along this year – Book below
Please Note: Houses in & Around Geelong are open from 10am to 2pm. Houses on the Bellarine are open from 1pm to 5pm. Check the address postcard for more details when you book.
This event has passed
956 Has Sold