October Geelong Green Drinks
Don’t miss our next Green Drinks event which showcases the 10 properties opening in the 2017 Sustainable House Day program in Geelong and surrounding region on Sunday 15 October. We’re confident you’ll leave inspired to visit them all!
- Meet the homeowners and hear their stories
- Discover what makes their homes sustainable
- Find out which technical experts they’ll have available onsite
- Pick up printed flyers and maps so you can plan your day
- Dan Cowdell, GS CORE Geelong Project Coordinator – with some big GS news!
- Suzette Jackson, Barwon Fair Food Network – new Pako Farmers Market
Geelong Sustainability’s monthly social networking event – Geelong Green Drinks – is a great way to learn about what’s new and happening in our region and to connect with others working in the sustainability sector. Each year, we plan a diverse program with a mix of informative presentations, interactive workshops and enviro movies focused on key sustainability topics such as Energy, Waste, Environment, Food, Water, Housing and Community. Our monthly themes also align with specific principles in the One Planet Living framework.
Come along and join in this fun and informative networking event. See you there!
Entry just $2 gold coin on the night – Finger food provided – Drinks at bar prices
Please BOOK below for catering purposes.
73 in stock
This event has passed
27 Has Sold