After almost 12 months and 2,000 hours of volunteer work, our new edition of the Sustainability Directory is printed and available to the public – FREE.
This project aligns really well with our aim - to inform, inspire and connect people. With over 500 listings, the directory is a wonderful resource for anyone interested in:
- where to get reliable information
- how to make smarter choices
- finding accredited local suppliers
- connecting with their local community.
Where to get your free copy
With a print run of 16,000 copies, the Directory is now widely available. We distributed several thousand copies at the Geelong Show, on Sustainable House Day, at the NightJar markets and at Pako Festa.
You can pick up your free copy from:
- CoGG Customer Service Centres
- Geelong Regional Libraries
- Neighbourhood Houses and
- any Geelong Sustainability event.
If these venues have run out of copies, please suggest they contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org for more stock. Bulk copies are available to listed community groups to pass onto their members.