Our regular networking forum is known colloquially as Green Drinks. This monthly event provides a relaxed setting where people can meet and share the latest information, inspiring stories and innovative ideas. Over the year, we present a range of topics aligned to the One Planet Living principles. The format may include keynote presentations, expert panels, technology showcase, short films or practical workshops. We also offer a few 2-minute pop-up spots to people seeking to promote an upcoming event, project or campaign. Prior arrangement with event organiser is required. Are you interested in being part of Geelong’s transition to a cleaner, greener economy? If yes, then join us after work to find out what’s happening locally and beyond.
2018 Dates: Last Wednesday in month
28 March, 25 April, 27 June, 25 July, 29 August, 26 September, 31 October & lastly 28 November. Note: May was replaced with other events especially the Geelong Community Solar Program.
Come along and hear the latest news – Share innovative ideas – Make new connections
Gold coin entry (usually) – Finger food provided – Drinks at bar prices
Where: Beav’s Bar, 77 Lt Malop St Geelong (unless notified otherwise)
When: 5:30 – 7:30 pm (proceedings usually commence at 6:00pm)
RSVP: Please register or book in, so we can cater appropriately and assemble member name tags.
Whenever possible, we’ll upload presentations here or to our Facebook page afterwards so you can catch up if you were unable to attend or want to follow-up specify topics.
– 2017 Wrap and End of Year Celebration – Click here for slides.
– Sustainability House Day Preview: Meet the Homeowners – Click here for slides.
– Solar Solutions to Energise Geelonge– Click here for slides.
– Geelong Sustainability’s 10th birthday celebration– Click here for slides.
– Public Forum on Draft Moolap Coastal Strategic Framework Plan– Click here for slides.
–Food Sovereignty – Fighting for Fair Food – Click here for slides.
– Frugal Hedonism – Discover the perks of conscious consumerism – Click here for the slides.